This homepage - including the texts and illustrations contained therein - is subject to copyright. Use of this homepage (e.g. for the purposes of advertising) or parts thereof (e.g. photographs) is only permitted with the prior written authorisation of Helmut Feldtmann KG.
1. The contents of our pages have been compiled with the greatest possible care. However, we are not able to assume any liability for the accuracy, completeness and up-to-dateness of their content.
According to Section 7, Subsection 1 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG), we are responsible as a service provider for our own content on these pages in accordance with general statutory legislation. However, according to Sections 8 to 10 of the German Telemedia Act, we are not obliged as a service provider to monitor stored or transmitted third-party information or carry out investigations into circumstances indicating illegal activities. This does not affect our obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with general legislation. However, liability in this respect only comes into effect from the time of our becoming aware of a specific legal infringement. Insofar as we become aware of such legal infringements, we will remove this content immediately.
2. In its ruling of May 12, 1998 the District Court in Hamburg decided that as a result of the placement of a link on a website, the owner of the website might also be responsible for the content of the linked page. According to the District Court, this can only be prevented by the owners of the website expressly distancing themselves from such content.
We hereby expressly declare that we have no influence whatsoever on the design or content of the linked Internet pages. For this reason we hereby expressly distance ourselves from all content on all of the pages linked from our website and declare that such content is not our own. This declaration applies to all links shown on the website and all of the content on the pages to which the pages, banners and links registered in our name are connected
3. As the operator of this website, we are not liable for the absence of commercial or intellectual property rights of third parties with respect to the content of our own website or websites to which access is provided.
4. Insofar as personal data (for example name, address or e-mail addresses) is collected on our pages, this is always on a voluntary basis if possible. Use of the offers and services is possible without the statement of personal data in most cases.
5. We point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail, the downloading of information) may be subject to security gaps. It is not possible to provide complete protection for the data against access by third parties. We are not liable for damage (e.g. caused by computer viruses) occurring during the download of information.
6. The use of contact data published in conjunction with the general information requirements of the e-commerce regulations by third parties for the submission of advertising and information materials that have not been specifically requested is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of the site expressly reserve the right to take legal steps in the case of the unsolicited submission of advertising information, for example by means of spam mails.